CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Director, Global Medical Affairs (Cell Therapy) to join a small speciality pharmaceutical company based in Geneva, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
This role could also be based in Hertfordshire, UK or Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Senior Director, Global Medical Affairs (Cell Therapy) Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to lead the strategy and preparation of global launch of a cell therapy in the ophthalmology area. As well as a play a pivotal role in the establishment of a new centre of excellence for cell therapies for the company.
Key responsibilities include to:
- Direct the development and execution of comprehensive global Medical affairs Strategy and activity plans and programs such as pre-launch, launch and post-approval plans and Life cycle Management to show cell therapy assets value.
- Lead brand medical strategy development and execution consisting of evidence data gap analysis, data generation to fill those gaps, data analysis and interpretation, publications, medical communication, medical training, medical information and congress strategy.
- Lead the engagement with external key stakeholders in the region (e.g. KOL, Health Care Practitioners, Health Authorities, etc.) ensuring coordination with countries and other internal functions.
- Be accountable for planning and executing global advisory board meetings and assure communication of key findings and insights across the organization (clinical development, medical affairs and commercial teams).
- Establish, maintain and direct interactions with key opinion leaders relevant to assigned therapeutic area and cell therapy platform. Accountable for development & execution of global KOL engagement plan.
- Medical Doctor (Essential) with PhD or MBA (Desirable).
- Minimum of 8 years medical affairs leadership experience.
- Experience in launching products on a global and/or regional basis.
- Advanced therapy (cell or gene therapy) or rare disease experience.
- \'Hands on\' leader with excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of EU, Asia and US regulatory framework.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sam Whyley-Smith
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49129
- Updated: 12th November 2020
- Expires: 10th December 2020