Novacyt supported by the CK Group are recruiting for a Senior PCR Field Application Specialist to join a company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products. You will be using your technical knowledge to facilitate technical solutions for the company\'s growing customer base. The employee will be responsible for managing the technical support team in the South.
This role is offered on a 12 months fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will based around either London, Oxford or Cambridge.
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus car allowance.
PCR Field application specialist Role:
- Manage and resolve Technical Support Enquiries (TSE) received from their territory.
- Main point of contact for the customer with TSE including initial contact through to delivering the solution.
- The provision of expert technical support and problem solving for customers and key accounts.
- Provide reports and assist with project forecasts with regional sales managers, reporting to the Head of Technical Support.
- PhD qualification
- Experience managing a team
- High level of molecular biology (PCR/qPCR) technical competence
- BSc Hons (or equivalent) in relevant science
- A full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
For more information or to apply for this PCR Field Application Specialist position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49056.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49056
- Updated: 16th October 2020
- Expires: 13th November 2020