A globally renowned personal care manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Production Technician to join its manufacturing site based in Ashford. As Production Technician, you will be responsible for dissembling, cleaning, and maintaining elements of the high-speed production line, whilst having the ability to participate in continuous improvements.
Production Technician Responsibilities
- Safe operation and disassembly of manufacturing line equipment
- Demonstrate the operation of a safe operating environment including chemical usage in cleaning and preparing for micro testing.
- Safely operate T20 MHE
- Participate in Continuous Improvement.
Production Technician Requirements
- Previous experience of working within an FMCG/pharmaceutical/chemical manufacturing environment
- A good standard of verbal and written English
- Basic understanding of Mathematics and working with computers
- Previous experience of using SAP would be an advantage, but not essential.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6652
- Posted: 16th October 2020
- Expires: 13th November 2020