Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a Molecular Biology Sales Representative on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Novacyt are searching for candidates with an education in molecular biology and extensive experience in PCR.
Field based in and around the Newcastle area.
£35,000 per annum, plus car allowance.
Molecular Biology Sales Representative Role:
As a Molecular Biology Sales Representative, you will be expected to identify, maintain, develop and strengthen customer relationships out in the field to develop business and generate profit.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Create sales strategies and tactics to grow and acquire accounts.
- Organise face-to-face client meetings.
- Work with the Field Application Specialist team to deliver technical support and provide customer training.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A strong background in molecular biology.
- To be educated to degree level in molecular biology, biology or the life sciences.
- Have an excellent technical understanding of PCR and qPCR.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous customer service or sales experience would be very desirable.
For more information or to apply for these Molecular Biology Sales Representative positions, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49070.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49070
- Updated: 30th October 2020
- Expires: 27th November 2020