CK Group are recruiting for 2 Statistical Programmers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly £60 LTD
Statistical Programmer Role:
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the various tools for collecting different types of data.
- Responsible for ensuring databases are created and adjusted for the end user.
- Also contributes to the development and maintenance of analysis and reporting applications.
- Able to solve complex problems within own area and will participate in a range of projects
- At least 5 years experiences within a similar programming role (ideally 3+ years within Oncology)
- Good knowledge and implement skills for CDISC standards
- Strong SAS technical skills in creating SDTM/ADaM and TFLs
- Good industry knowledge to independently perform the programming tasks with clinical study teams
- Knowledge and experience of RECIST are plus
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Statistical Programmer role is home based.
Please quote reference 49087.
Right to Work in the UK is essential
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49087
- Posted: 16th October 2020
- Expires: 13th November 2020