CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance to join a successful and expanding global pharmaceutical company, to be based at their Hertfordshire offices.
Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance Role:
As Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance you will provide quality oversight for the conduct of clinical trials, in-house and via CROs, lead audits and manage regulatory authority inspection activities.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as CQA Lead for clinical studies.
- Scheduling, executing and reporting GCP audits.
- Leading regulatory authority inspection activities.
- Leading CQA improvement initiatives.
- Representing the CQA group in internal meetings.
As Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance you will require:
- A relevant BSc.
- Strong Clinical Quality Assurance experience.
- Experience of performing internal and external audits and of hosting regulatory authority inspections.
- An in-depth knowledge of international regulations and guidelines for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Quote job ref 49085.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sam Whyley-Smith
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49085
- Posted: 16th October 2020
- Expires: 13th November 2020