Our Client is a successful and expanding chemical organization, based in South East, who is seeking an experienced process engineer to work within their Manufacturing department
The Role includes:
- Provision of technical and operational support for day to day production operations and trouble shooting.
- Monitoring the performance on a daily basis, to insure the process is under control, and operating in a safe manner.
- Conduct analysis and improve performance of assigned process segment for safety, cost, throughput and expansion.
- Provision of technical support for the technicians.
- Consistently in communication with the technicians on a daily basis to understand current process issues/concerns, and provide technical training.
- Translate process improvement concepts into workable manufacturing processes.
- Minimum BSc in Chemical Engineering or related.
- 2+ year experience as a process engineer within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage and lead short and long-term projects
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exposure to Six Sigma processes
Candidates must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BB20E
- Posted: 16th October 2020
- Expires: 13th November 2020