Procurement manager description
As the Procurement Manager People and Culture, you are part of Global Procurement in the Category Management organization. You will be supporting strategic procurement initiatives to increase business access to talent, in collaboration with our Category Management and Sourcing Management teams.
You are responsible for driving strategic initiatives across the Temp Labor and HR Services space, ensuring smooth operationalization of strategies with a global scope. As part of this role, you will play a fundamental role in the management of our strategic suppliers and driving innovation, efficiencies and productivity.
You will be working in an agile environment, with constant prioritization of projects to maximize benefits.
● Support the Category Managers in the development, socialization and execution of Category Strategies
- Coordinate category execution across Procurement, partnering closely with Sourcing teams, Business Partnering and enablement teams.
● Understand spend trends and draw strategic approaches to value delivery and realization
- Responsible for Supplier Relationship Management
- Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies.
● Ensure that Procurement targets and metrics on customer service are delivered. Track and monitor these metrics where required.
● University degree, with business or HR related degree preferable. (*****)
● Business level fluency in English, (*****) German fluency is an advantage.
● At least 3 years strategic procurement or experience in the contingent workforce industry (Managed Service Provider, Staffing Agency or VMS Technology) (*****)
● Deep knowledge of the Contingent Labor & HR market, latest trends and regulations (*****)
● Good communication skills and demonstrated understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind.
- Experience working in Agile & Scrum manner
- Proactive, self-driven and analytical
We will highly value if you additionally bring:
● An innovative mind-set and an appetite for change
● Experience with SAP Fieldglass
● ● Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs
● Professional purchasing (e.g. CIPS, ISM)
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Key People
- Reference: MC25173
- Posted: 15th October 2020
- Expires: 12th November 2020