We are currently looking for a Molecular Assay Scientist to join a leading Immuno-Oncology Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Molecular Assay Scientist you will be responsible for the running of Molecular Biology assays to asses the validity of novel viral based therapeutics after clinical trial.
This position offers the opportunity to continue your experience of running PCR assays in a regulated environment while supporting the development of novel assays and the chance to be cross trained on Immunoassays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Molecular Assay Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Run a range of PCR based assays including RT-PCR, qPCR, ddPCR and Nanostring on human clinical samples.
2. Support the development and validation of Molecular Biology assays.
3. Author and review documents including, but not limited to, SOPs and Test methods, ensuring compliance to GCP standards.
4. Interpret data, troubleshoot issues and assist with internal and regulatory audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Molecular Assay Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or MSc in a Life Science such as Molecular biology.
2. Proven industry experience of running PCR based assays, ideally in a GCP or Regulated Environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Human clinical samples will benefit your application
Key Words: Molecular Biology | Clinical Trial | Clinical Samples | Immuno-oncology | PCR | qPCR | RT-PCR | dd PCR | Nanosting | Immunoassay | Assay Validation | Biotechnology | Gene Therapy
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633869
- Posted: 15th October 2020
- Expires: 12th November 2020