An exciting opportunity has arisen for Chemical Analyst to join a globally recognised food manufacturing organisation on a full time, permanent basis at its facility in Derbyshire. As a Chemical Analyst you will work closely with the Quality and Production teams carrying out various chemical and physical analysis tests on raw materials using GC and HPLC to ensure product quality is of the highest standard.
To be successful as a Chemical Analyst you should hold a degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline and possess previous experience using GC and HPLC instrumentation within a regulated, commercial laboratory.
Chemical Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis of raw materials finished and semi-finished goods using Gas Chromatography (GC) and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Sample preparation of samples in accordance with quality standards and operating procedures.
- Write up and deliver reports on analysis results.
- Take part in the calibration of laboratory tools and instruments when required alongside stock control and QC activities.
Chemical Analyst Requirements:
- Qualified to degree level in Chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Previous experience using GC and HPLC instrumentation within a regulated, commercial laboratory.
- Experience working within a FMCG, Food or Pharmaceutical production environment.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Ability to adhere to the processes and guidelines of the company.
Salary £34,000 - £26,000 + Excellent Benefits - Bonus - Free On-site Parking - Company Pension Contribution - Private Health Insurance.
If you are a chemist with a strong analytical skillset, have a passion for chemistry and want to be part of a global food manufacturing business then get in touch with Gareth Emmett with your CV Gareth.emmett@Cranleighsci.co.uk
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6647
- Posted: 14th October 2020
- Expires: 11th November 2020