CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Program Manager to join a pharmaceutical company in Slough on a 12-month contract basis. Flexible home working is available. Contract via PAYE/Umbrella structure.
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that run studies from protocol through to study report and archiving. These can be all types of study from First in Human to Phase IV.
Senior Clinical Program Manager Role:
- Leading the internal and Joint Clinical Study team; lead study specific decision-making, develop strategies for increasing study efficiencies and co-ordinate issue detection, resolution and, where necessary, escalation to the Program Delivery Leads.
- Be accountable for complex studies and/or those with high visibility such as pivotal trials or challenging POC studies.
- At least a University degree in a scientific or related field.
- Extensive clinical development experience, including team leadership.
- Extensive clinical project management experience gained within pharma, from study start up to completion.
- Proven experience with a number of therapeutic areas is a bonus.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Program Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49076.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 49076
- Posted: 14th October 2020
- Expires: 11th November 2020