CK Clinical are recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join a world leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis. Please note during COVID19 this role is fully home-based but this could revert to a home office/work office balance depending on restrictions.
This company is a highly successful biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company\'s mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
The company are based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. However during the current COVID19 restrictions you would be working fully home based. This may revert to office/home working if/when restrictions are lifted and it becomes more practical.
Daily rate in the range of £400-550, depending on experience.
Procurement Manager Role:
- Support the Category Managers in the development, socialization and execution of Category Strategies.
- Coordinate category execution across Procurement, partnering closely with Sourcing teams, Business Partnering and Enablement teams.
- Understand spend trends and draw strategic approaches to value delivery and realization.
- Responsible for Supplier Relationship Management.
- Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies.
- Ensure that Procurement targets and metrics on customer service are delivered. Track and monitor these metrics where required.
- University degree, with business or HR related degree preferable.
- Business level fluency in English, German fluency is an advantage.
- At least 3 years strategic procurement or experience in the contingent workforce industry (Managed Service Provider, Staffing Agency or VMS Technology).
- Deep knowledge of the Contingent Labor & HR market, latest trends and regulations.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind.
- Experience working in Agile & Scrum manner.
For more information or to apply for this Procurement Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49050.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49050
- Posted: 14th October 2020
- Expires: 11th November 2020