A market leading chemical manufacturing business based in Harrow is currently recruiting for a Lab Analyst to join its established team in Harrow, on a permanent basis. As Lab analyst, you will play a pivotal role in providing routine/non-routine analysis on raw samples whilst having the ability to collect, report and interpret technical data.
Lab Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide laboratory testing and day to day management of the Laboratory.
- Day to day management of the laboratory including: laboratory maintenance, routine calibration (pH meter, Conductivity meter), laboratory cleaning & organisation, glassware washing, ordering laboratory consumables, routine rubber swell testing of blends.
- Preparation of Certificates of Analysis.
- Preparation of customer or other samples.
- Testing of chemical samples returned from the field or from sales (ICS testing)
- To manage the calibration system.
- Provide quality and environmental auditing.
Lab Analyst Requirements
- You must possess a degree level qualification in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
- Experience working within a commercial laboratory setting, completing analysis on raw samples.
- Ability to plan and conduct work methodically, efficiently, and tidily.
- Appropriate knowledge of health and safety and 5S principles.
- Competency in Excel, word and basic IT skills.
£28k-£32k + excellent company benefits
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6634
- Posted: 14th October 2020
- Expires: 28th October 2020