We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Perth area.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Management of Quality Assurance activities as well as the Quality Management System, assisting with the migration of the Quality System.
2. Ensure compliance and assisting in audits, including the Quality Management Systems for ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 and implement corrective actions.
3. Oversee the internal audit program, performing internal audits to ensure compliance to external regulatory requirements.
4. Undertake QA activities and responsibilities regarding vigilance, ensuring all necessary reviews are timely documents and completed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or related field
2. Proven industry experience within a Microbiology Quality position
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO17025 accreditation systems.
Key Words: Quality Systems, Quality Assurance Specialist, Quality Systems Management, 17025, Quality Audit.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chloe Barnett
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633899
- Posted: 14th October 2020
- Expires: 11th November 2020