We are looking to employ a lab technician to carry out Covid-19 screening of employees, visitors and contractors.
You will not be swabbing people
The role will involve analysis samples in an on-site facility, managing the storage of data and communication of results and managing lab consumables.
Full training will be provided against the specified procedures and protocols
Skills and Experience:
- Be able to work autonomously once trained
- Ensure safe storage, security and confidentiality of all health records, complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
- Be a flexible, effective team player with good communication skills, excellent attention to detail and meticulous record keeping
- Able to produce clear pragmatic management reports.
- Microsoft Office Skills - specific experience in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of GMP/GLP and good documentation practices.
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge with the ability to interpret data gathered from variety of sources.
- Competent in handling and working with biological samples.
- Experience in the use standard laboratory equipment (i.e. pipettes, balances, autoclaves etc.).
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply online or call 0121 728 8459
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157497
- Posted: 14th October 2020
- Expires: 11th November 2020