We are currently looking for a Head of Operational Quality & QP to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East As the Head of Operational Quality & QP you will be responsible for developing the strategic decisions and leading the QA operations team, consisting of c. 30 people. You will also be named on the licence and be tasked with batch release duties.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Operational Quality & QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and manage a team of Quality professionals, with the aim of providing a pro-active, Quality support to the businesses 24 / 7 manufacturing operations.
2. As the Head of Operational Quality & QP, you will work closely with the Quality Director to help define and implement the site Quality strategy and a Quality First culture.
3. You will have oversight of, and manage site wide Quality processes, including batch release, deviation management, CAPA management, Change Controls and Quality distribution activities.
4. You will be named on the licence as a QP and will be tasked with batch release activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Operational Quality & QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience managing a Quality Assurance function, within a sterile manufacturing site.
2. You will be recognised as a Qualified Person. Previous release experience is essential. Release of sterile or biologic products is advantageous.
3. Experience working with regulatory agencies including MHRA and FDA.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Head of Quality | Qualified Person | QP | Operational Quality | QMS | CAPA | Sterile | Aseptic | Bio | Management | Leadership | Senior | QA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633834
- Posted: 14th October 2020
- Expires: 11th November 2020