Job Title: QC Analyst - Compliance Specialist
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Pay Rate: £29,000 to £35,000 p.a. dependent on experience
SRG are working with a global leading pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Compliance Specialist to join them at their manufacturing site in Hertfordshire. This is a permanent opportunity through SRG's sister in-sourcing company, Synergy.
The Compliance Specialist will primarily support the Raw Materials department with documentation authoring, reviewing and approval, performing gap assessment to current materials and testing methods.
- Oversee changes to pharmacopoeias methods related to the testing of excipients, raw materials and APIs at an international level.
- Author, review and approve documents including Laboratory Worksheets, Work Instructions, Release Specifications and SOPs.
- Identify needs for qualification or validation of the method as per internal change control processes.
- New Product Introduction (NPI) to set up the lab to be able to test new raw materials to deadlines for launches.
- Experience in method qualification, development and validation and authoring related documents.
- Proficient knowledge of international pharmacopoeias and ALCOA principles, with experience of managing analytical-related change control and CAPAs.
- Experience in QC testing in a pharmaceutical environment related to raw materials such as HPLC, GC, titration and wet chemistry techniques.
- Hold a relevant science degree (such as Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Forensics).
Applications are currently under review so apply online to avoid disappointment. Get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 for more information on the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157380
- Updated: 13th October 2020
- Expires: 10th November 2020