CK Group are recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Statistical Programmer role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Up to £28.75 per hour, depending upon experience.
Statistical Programmer Role:
- Producing analysis datasets using SAS and creating visualisations from these datasets.
- Interpreting plans of analysis developed by epidemiologists.
- Interpret and clarify the details of a plan of analysis and to implement the programming necessary.
- Have knowledge of SAS programming skills or R/Python.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
For more information or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49063.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49063
- Posted: 12th October 2020
- Expires: 9th November 2020