We are currently looking for a Human Factors Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Slough, Berkshire area on an initial 12 month contract. As the Human Factors Lead you will be responsible for human factor activities for company\'s drug delivery technology and other medical devices including he packaging and labelling.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Human Factors Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Human Factors Lead, you will be responsible for operational planning, executing and reporting of human factors studies to industry and international regulatory agency standards.
2. You will be responsible for generating material including provisional artwork and physical documents to support the human factors usability studies using project management tools.
3. As the Human Factors Lead, you will be responsible for generating technical documentation for drug development process, health economics and health outcomes.
4. You will b responsible for conducting operational support for planning, execution and reporting of shipping validation to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Human Factors Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline or Human Factors / Health Economics is desired but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in human factors is essential, preferably within the Pharmaceutical or Medical device (ISO 13485) industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Project Management is desired but not essential.
Key Words: Human | Factors | Lead | ISO 13485 | Medical | Devices | Pharmaceutical | ISO13485 | Engineer | Engineer | Health Economics | GMP | FDA | IEC | Packaging | Labelling | Graphical | Design | Regulatory | Drug | Delivery | London | Berkshire | Reading | Surrey | Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633884
- Posted: 12th October 2020
- Expires: 9th November 2020