CK QLS are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager, within Supply Chain, to join a global medical device company at their site based in Solothurn on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Supply Chain, Senior Project Manager Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects in the Organization.
- Provide Project leadership to instil trust and influence with key stakeholders.
- Consistently support the EU MDR Supply Chain Workstream to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade methodologies.
- Clearly define project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and facilitating project status meetings and advise management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Supply Chain.
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Previous Project Management experience is essential as well as the certificates in Program/Project Management would be advantageous.
- English spoken and written; German is a plus.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain, Senior Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49062.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49062
- Posted: 12th October 2020
- Expires: 9th November 2020