Water Quality Technician
£10.14/hr - 25 hour week (5 hours a day, Monday - Friday)
Contract until the end of 2020 - Start ASAP.
Based across North London / Hertfordshire / Essex
Do you have a driving licence and an interest in water quality?
Would you like a temporary position taking water samples from reservoirs, water towers, lakes and peoples houses?
My client, a large water company, is looking for a Water Quality Technician, ideally this will be someone with experience in sampling / sample collection, or an understanding of water testing. This experience could be in chemicals, food, environmental, pharmaceutical or a similar industry
The role will involving driving to different sites and therefore the Water Quality Technician must hold a clean, valid driving license.
In the Water Quality Technician role, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring procedures for sample collection are followed exactly.
- Visiting customer houses, reservoirs and water towers to collect samples across North London, Hertfordshire & Essex
- Providing a good customer experience.
- Correctly labelling, sorting and delivering samples for testing.
- Communicating with customers, the office and laboratory teams in an amicable and respectful way.
- Being responsible for your time management.
To be considered for the Water Quality Technician role, you will have:
- An interest in science, water treatment or environmental science and relevant qualifications (GCSEs or equivalent and up).
- A background in sampling, production, manufacturing, sample collection or a similar activity working to procedures, SOPs and within quality standards.
- Experience driving and working alone is an advantage.
- Current and valid driving licence essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this role is of interest you click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33748
- Updated: 15th October 2020
- Expires: 12th November 2020