Are you an experienced senior development scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Development Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area.
As the Senior Development Scientist you will be responsible for providing technical oversight of product development activities, in particular; design or product formulation studies at bench, pilot and commercial scales as well as design of process development studies at all scales whilst maintaining cGMP within the department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the management, execution and reporting of product development programs and design / complete product development studies in accordance with statistically designed experiments.
2. You will also be responsible for the supervision of development production activities at all scales throughout the site and working cross functionally to ensure completion.
3. As the senior development scientist, you will also manage manufacturing and technology transfers and validation and qualification of equipment and processes.
4. Additionally, you will also provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams as required as well as to the regulatory affairs group to assist in regulatory filings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor\'s degree in a science related field, preferably with pharmaceutical formulation / process technology focus.
2. Proven regulated pharmaceutical industry experience in pharmaceutical process development, formulation and working cross functionally is essential for this position. You will also need to be skilled in dealing with the full life cycle of products as well as experience in project management.
3. Prior experience with inhalation products development and leading continuous improvement and/or leading validation and qualification of equipment and processes is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Senior Development Scientist | Formulation | Process Development | Product Development | Project Management | Chemistry | Pilot Scale | Chemist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633877
- Posted: 11th October 2020
- Expires: 8th November 2020