CK Group are recruiting for a EHS Advisor to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This EHS Advisor role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
From £18.20 per hour, depending upon experience.
EHS Advisor Role:
- Provide expert H&S advice, leadership and technical expertise in the form of written policies, guidelines and procedures, verbal communications and practical involvement both internally, within the corporation and externally, thus fulfilling the legal requirement of competent person.
- Participate in the development, progression and implementation of the site safety management system, and to attend Team H&S meetings in order to promote the philosophy and obtain feedback to ensure consistency in standards and approach.
- Interpret and ensure appropriate application of all H&S legislation from UK and Europe and incorporate them into Corporate H&S policies and guidelines. Be aware of and prepare for changes in legislation.
- Take ownership of the site EHS self inspection programmes performing self inspection audits.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge or EHS principles and regulations.
For more information or to apply for this EHS Advisor position, please contact Julie on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49051.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49051
- Posted: 9th October 2020
- Expires: 6th November 2020