We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiologist, you will be responsible for undertaking and performing microbiological QC analyses including Environmental Monitoring.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Microbiologist you will perform microbiological testing on water, in process and finished product when required as well as environmental monitoring.
2. You will be involved in the writing and updating of SOPS relating to environmental monitoring and water sampling.
3. As the QC Microbiologist you will be expected to operate in compliance with GMP, investigating OOS results and reviewing resulting non-conformances, where necessary.
4. You will also prepare environmental summary reports of production processes for insertion into documents, reports and batch manufacturing records as part of batch release.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP or similarly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing microbiology analyses and environmental monitoring.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring / Endotoxin / Bioburden / Water Testing / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / GXP / Good Manufacturing Practice / OOS / Deviations / SOPs / Microbiological.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633873
- Posted: 9th October 2020
- Expires: 6th November 2020