We are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for carrying out microbiological and bioassay laboratory testing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform routine microbiological tests to support the company\'s development and production programmes.
2. As the QC Technician you will support the team by assisting with tasks working at ACDP containment level 2 and 3.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring that the environment in the QC laboratories are maintained to GMP standards.
4. The QC Technician will be expected to maintain stocks of laboratory supplies essential for the operation of the QC laboratories.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Associate Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a regulated environment (GxP or ISO).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using computer programmes such as Microsoft Office.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Technician / Laboratory / Biologics / Biology / Life Sciences / Bioassay / Microbiology / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Cleanroom / ACDP / Containment / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633868
- Posted: 9th October 2020
- Expires: 6th November 2020