Business Development Manager
Office location: Bucks Salary: £40-50K
Territory: UK Employment term: 12 month FTC initially
We are excited to be working with a world-class laboratory who provide a range of service and solutions to the Life Science research community. Due to a period of continued expansion and the development of several new services this leading organisation is looking to expand their commercial team with the appointment of two Business Development Managers. Working closely with the team at their state-of-the-art facilities in Buckinghamshire, the successful candidates will be networking at a strategic level with Universities, Pharma, Biotech and associated organisation to promote the range of services and solutions the organisation provides.
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Business Developer who has a track record developing strategic relationships and sales with partners across the life sciences communities. You will have a proven background selling into the university network across the UK as well as opening up opportunities within the Pharma and biotech sector.
This role is initially for 12 months on a fixed term contract basis but with the expectation of further opportunities.
The background of the successful individual should include:
- life science degree (or closely related)
- Proven experience in scientific sales
- Marketing (tactical and strategic)
- Experience in social media and e-marketing and associated tools would be beneficial
- A talented communicator at all levels within an organisation from C-level execs to laboratory personnel
- Track-record developing and building strong collaborative working relationships resulting in the creation of new business opportunities and the growth of revenues from existing customers.
- Forward thinking, results orientated individual with drive and ambition
- An ability to work alone as well as in the creation, leading and participation in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve individual, team and corporate goals
This role will include working from their offices in Bucks, along with customer visits with some flexibility to work from home but the successful candidate must be based within a commutable distance of the office in Buckinghamshire. You’ll be joining a small but focused commercial team who are tasked with generating new business for the organisation during a period of strong growth and expansion. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and the company are looking for a dynamic achiever who shares the passion for world-class science and solutions and helping to support customers in their development of new generation health improvements.
For additional information about this opportunity please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 9th October 2020
- Expires: 6th November 2020