A global pharmaceutical manufacturer requires an Analytical Chemist to join their team. You will primarily analyse Finished Products and Raw Materials to the company's specifications, meeting statutory, regulatory and customer requirements, with the Good Control Laboratory Practice (GCLP) and Analytical Quality Control AQC framework. You must hold a BSc in chemistry or related discipline and have experience with HPLC, either during you degree or in a commecial laboratory to apply for this role.
- Testing of Finished Products according to the appropriate specifications.
- Testing raw and incoming materials according to the appropriate specifications.
- Performing in process checks on bulk products both pre and post filtration as necessary.
- Ensuring that all laboratory equipment is routinely calibrated and is in good working order.
- Preparing and maintaining a range of standard solutions and bench reagents used in the quantitative and qualitative analysis of incoming samples, within the cGLP framework.
- Recording all results as per cGMP standards.
- Assisting the Chemistry Laboratory Manager in the validation of new and existing test methods.
- Assisting the Chemistry Laboratory Manager in the investigation of out of specification samples/batches.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Chemistry Laboratory Manager.
- Degree in Chemistry (or a relevant Qualification and experience)
- Experience in an Analytical Laboratory (or with HPLC during your degree)
- Experience in cGMP.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience in Excel.
- Experience in HPLC.
- Experience in CAPA (desirable)
- Experience in Change Control (desirable)
- Experience in Validation of Products and Equipment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Requirement to occasionally lift up to 20 Kilograms
- Prolonged standing when analyzing products
- Potential exposure to chemicals
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team. Apply now.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6509
- Posted: 9th October 2020
- Expires: 6th November 2020