HRS are currently looking for a Environmental Monitoring Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Perth area. As the Environmental Monitoring Specialist you will be responsible for managing, conducting and reporting on the manufacturing site\'s environmental monitoring program.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Environmental Monitoring Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will conduct and coordinate all routine monitoring for viable microbial contamination.
2. As the Environmental Monitoring Specialist you will collate and report on all EM activities on a weekly basis.
3. You will also be responsible for raising non-conformance or quality observations for out of specification results.
4. A responsibility of the Environmental Monitoring Specialist will include acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support operation and quality for contamination events, batch failures and customer complaints.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Environmental Monitoring Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience conducting viable microbial environmental monitoring and working within a clean room environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using air sampling equipment.
Key Words: Environmental Monitoring / EM / Specialist / Microbiology / Viable / Air Sample / SME / Microbial / Contamination / Non-conformance / Quality / OOS / Identification / Clean Room / ISO.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633864
- Posted: 9th October 2020
- Expires: 6th November 2020