HRS are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Perth area. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day organisation, supervision and training of staff within the Quality Control laboratory. You will be responsible for 9 QC team members, including 2 Lead Scientists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving on the ISO17025:2017 quality management system.
2. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for supervising and training the QC team.
3. You will also lead the creation and maintenance of Quality Control documentation, including project specifications, test specifications, test methods and certificate profiles.
4. The QC Microbiology Team Leader will also be responsible for ensuring microbiological testing is conducted in a safe and secure manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a Microbiology Quality Control or testing Laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO17025 & ISO13485.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Team Leader / Manufacturing / Laboratory / Testing / ISO17025 / ISO13485 / LIMS / UKAS / CAPA.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633867
- Posted: 8th October 2020
- Expires: 5th November 2020