We are currently looking for a Clinical Biomarker Specialist join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Berkshire area. As the Clinical Biomarker Specialist you will be responsible for providing day to day delivery of in house immunoassay of the company\'s biomarker strategy and projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Biomarker Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform bioanalysis of large molecules and the development of biomarkers to support drug discovery and development.
2. Work with a range of platforms for high sensitivity immunoassay development. Including but not limited to ELISAs, Singulex, MSD, high regional scale detection, primary cells and cell based assays.
3. Validation of immunoassays and providing appropriate levels of biomarker verification / assay quality.
4. Working with a range of internal stakeholders including Research Scientists, Non-Clinical Safety and Translational Medicines to bring research to life and actively move the projects forward.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Biomarker Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline and experience with assay development.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Industry, CRO or drug discovery environment. Experience working with clinical samle is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with immunoassays, single and primary cells, and validation of assays.
Key Words: Immunoassay / Drug Discovery / Biomarker / Biologics / Large Molecules / Biopharmaceutical / Translational Medicine / ELISA / Singulex / MSD / validation / bioanalysis / CRO
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633050
- Posted: 8th October 2020
- Expires: 5th November 2020