CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Operations Executive to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Quality Operations Executive role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
£15-17 per hour PAYE, depending on experience.
Quality Operations Executive Role:
- Coordinate the product quality and compliance activities to ensure current BOH expectations are met.
- Product complaint handling.
- Collect data and report quality metrics.
- Participate in the preparation and coordination of external and company internal inspections and audits.
- Deviation Management.
- Life Sciences/Technical degree (or equivalent) is preferred: BS or MSc.
- Some knowledge of the regulatory GDP/GMP compliance issues relating to manufacturing and distribution of medicinal products.
- Previous experience in a GMP/GDP role in a regulated environment is valued.
- Advanced level/fluency in English.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Operations Executive position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49036.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49036
- Posted: 8th October 2020
- Expires: 5th November 2020