CK Science are recruiting for a Validation Manager with a background in GMP manufacturing and equipment validation, to join a leading UK based pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business on a permanent basis in Nottingham.
Our client is contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
Validation Manager Role:
To ensure that the systems, equipment and processes remain fit for purpose and qualified/validated to current regulatory requirements & guidance. Additionally there is significant contribution to the troubleshooting of operational issues relating to the manufacture of pharmaceutical products. This comes with one direct report into this role.
- Ensure that all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are fit for purpose.
- Ensure that procedures for all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are clearly documented.
- Manage, support and mentor the validation technician.
- Provide support and technical advice to help manage and problem-solve issues arising in the business.
- Degree qualified in Science degree or equivalent.
- In-depth GMP knowledge, particularly relating to the manufacture of sterile products. A strong preference for experience in steam sterilisation would be advantageous.
- Understanding of regulatory standards for pharmaceutical products (MHRA/EMA/ISO etc.).
- Significant experience (5+ years) of performing validation activities in a pharmaceutical or clinical trial manufacturing environment.
- Some level of supervisory experience.
On offer is a competitive salary, a company pension scheme (ratio of 2:1 employer: employee contribution), childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, flexible working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and more.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh at CK Group on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49035.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49035
- Posted: 8th October 2020
- Expires: 5th November 2020