We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Brussels, Belgium area. As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for downstream activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Downstream Process Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the technology transfer / scale-up of purification processes within a biologics pilot plant.
2. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise to investigations in relation to downstream processes in large scale cell culture processes.
3. As the Downstream Process Engineer, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement to increase the biologics pilot plant efficiency.
4. You will be responsible for proving subject matter expertise for the downstream function during regulatory inspections and working to cGMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering discipline, preferably biotechnology, bio/ chemical engineering or process engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in downstream processing is desired but process engineering experience within a biologics setting is acceptable.
3. The candidate must speak fluent French.
Key Words: Process | Engineering | Engineer | Downstream | Purification | Bioprocessing | France | French | Belgium | Chemical | Biochemical | Biotechnology | Processes | Cell | Culture | Pilot | Plant | Senior | Technology | Transfer | Biotech | Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633854
- Posted: 8th October 2020
- Expires: 5th November 2020