We are currently looking for a number of Process Scientists to support with a COVID -19 project initially until the end of the year with a good chance of further extension or being made into a permanent position. The Biopharmaceutical company is based in the Midlands.
Your duties as the Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working in an aseptic environment where you will be responsible for working and operating an automated bioreactor.
2. As the Process Scientist, you will be responsible for working on 12 hour shifts where you will be thawing and passaging of suspension mammalian cells and taking cell counts.
3. You will work with equipment of varying levels, including shake flasks, ambr250, 5L and 200L scales
4. It will be your responsibility to evaluate equipment improvements for automation and process operations and sampling
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Essentially, you will have a relevant degree in a biologics discpline or equivalent is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in an upstream or downstream bioprocessing is highly desired but not essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP is essential.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633437
- Posted: 8th October 2020
- Expires: 5th November 2020