CK Group are recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable.
QC Microbiologist Role:
The main purpose of the QC Microbiologist role will be to:
- Ensure that all appropriate materials are tested for microbiological contamination according to agreed specifications and procedures and within agreed lead times.
- Take and test Environmental Monitoring samples according to the monitoring schedule and qualify, maintain and calibrate all microbiological laboratory equipment.
- Maintain all microbiological laboratory Quality Systems and Quality Management Systems, support the internal and external audit process and audit schedules as appropriate and support analytical method transfers.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Education to degree level or above in Microbiology or a related Life Science field with experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry in a QC Laboratory.
- Good knowledge of Microbiological testing techniques, e.g. water testing, microbial limit testing and identification techniques and knowledge of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Quality Systems.
- Demonstrated Knowledge, understanding and application of GMP Guidelines and Regulations.
For more information or to apply for this QC Microbiologist position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49030.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49030
- Posted: 8th October 2020
- Expires: 5th November 2020