CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Data Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Regulatory Data Analyst role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
£19.35 per hour PAYE.
Regulatory Data Analyst Role:
- Provide support for the Product and Lifecycle Registration (PLcR).
- Prioritise work and liaise with both regional teams and InSight users globally to support effective use of InSight for Registrations.
- The retrieval of data using queries and reports, as well as resolving complex data issues.
- Support the data needs in EU, US and Rest of the World.
- Work with InSight for Registrations.
- Degree in Life Sciences of Data Management and/or relevant experience.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team of regulatory data experts operating in a matrix-managed and international environment, with knowledge of regulatory business processes; 3 to 5 years\' experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with XEVMPD submissions essential.
- Experience of working with InSight for Registrations highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Data Analyst position, please contact CK Group, quoting job reference 49029.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49029
- Posted: 7th October 2020
- Expires: 4th November 2020