CK Group are recruiting for a Technology Transfer Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a remote working basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Technology Transfer Engineer role will be fully remote working.
£100 per hour LTD.
Technology Transfer Engineer Role:
- Work with Drug Substance/Drug Product Technical Stewards and SMEs from R&D, Quality, Validation with company and external partner sites to support technology transfer of drug substance processes (upstream and downstream) to external manufacturing sites.
- Support drafting, review and approval of tech transfer and manufacturing documentation such as risk assessments, gap analyses, batch records, standard operating procedures and sample plans.
- Serve as Manufacturing/Technical point of contact on specific workstreams/sub-projects, attending teleconferences with CMOS and internal teams, following up with stakeholders on action items etc.
- Update project dashboards/presentations with project status to provide timely communication of status to internal team. Proactively identify risks, and develop/implement work plans to manage/mitigate/communicate risk to senior technical transfer leads.
- Degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering or Scientific discipline with experience in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Science & Technology/Manufacturing/Process Engineering/Quality. Prior experience in Drug Substance Tech Transfers preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Biologics Manufacturing Operations and Equipment, with prior experience in Manufacturing, Technical Operations, MFG Science and Technology or Quality.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines as needed; emphasis on results-oriented, strong planning and execution skills.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate in cross functional teams across multiple organisations.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic, global environment.
For more information or to apply for this Technology Transfer Engineer position, please contact Julie on 01438 842964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 49021.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49021
- Posted: 7th October 2020
- Expires: 4th November 2020