CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join the Upstream Processing Group of a leading biopharmaceutical organisation at their research and development facilities located in Slough on an initial one year contract.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose medicine treats thousands of patients around the world who live with severe diseases.
This role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough. There are good transport links whether you drive or even use public transport. Slough is a great place to live and work and is easily commutable from Reading, Oxford and London.
Analytical Scientist Role:
The Analytical Scientist will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of high throughput sample purification methods to enable sample analysis.
- Establishing analytical methods for in-process analysis for samples from cell culture and microbial fermentation processes.
- Providing training in analytical methods to colleagues.
- Ensuring maintenance and functionality of all analytical equipment.
To be considered for this Analytical Scientist opportunity you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in a Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of HPLC, UPLC and other appropriate equipment for the product quality analysis of large biologic molecules.
- Have experience in method development and method validation in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of high throughput methods using Tecan platforms.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Scientist position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 49024.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49024
- Posted: 7th October 2020
- Expires: 4th November 2020