CK Clinical are recruiting for a Research Physician to join a clinical research organisation at their site based in central London on an employed basis for 12 months fixed term contract.
This company is a successful and world-renowned clinical research organisation who work with a wide range of international biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients.
This research physician post will be based out of a state of the art clinical facility that goes hand in hand with cutting edge clinical research for over 30 years. Over recent years this facility has undergone a major redevelopment that ensures the facility matches the excellence of our teams.
A starting salary of up to £62,500 will be offered, in addition to a bonus at the end/completion of the contract.
- As a research physician will work across a range of clinical trials involving both healthy and patient volunteers.
- You will contribute to original research, developing a skill set that includes protocol development and data analysis and reporting.
- A multi-faceted role with extensive training programme provided.
- You should be a qualified Medical doctor or surgeon
- You should ideally have 2-4 years post foundation training experience
- You should have a strong interest in clinical research and desire to make a difference to a patient\'s life.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference number 48951
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48951
- Posted: 7th October 2020
- Expires: 4th November 2020