CK Clinical are recruiting for an Associate Director, Biostatistics to join a small but growing Biometrics team - not just to deliver Statistics for this exciting portfolio of studies, but to help shape and influence how a Pharmaceutical Company drives excellence for the future. This role can be site or home based with regular visits to their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Associate Director, Biostatistics Role:
The Associate Director, Biostatistics is a member of the clinical sciences team and is responsible for statistical and strategic input to clinical programmes, regulatory filings and interactions, and clinical studies.
Principal responsibilities will include to:
- Act as representative statistician on clinical programmes and regulatory filings and interactions working closely with senior leadership team to provide key strategic input on study designs and programme strategies.
- Manage statistical activities and resourcing within a clinical programme.
- Manage statistical resources required to support clinical programme.
- Attend meetings with regulatory agencies and respond to regulatory questions regarding submissions and study designs.
- Work closely with Head of Biometrics providing detailed updates regarding programme status.
- Masters degree in Statistics.
- Strong experience in a statistical senior management role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with complex statistical techniques.
- Extensive management/leadership experience.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, Biostatistics position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49019.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49019
- Posted: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020