CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a join a small, but growing biometrics team - not just to deliver statistics for this exciting portfolio of studies, but to help shape and influence how a Pharmaceutical Company drives excellence for the future. This role can be site or home based with regular visits to their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Senior Biostatistician Role:
The Senior Statistician is a member of the clinical team and is responsible for statistical input, including SAS programming, to clinical studies. They must ensure that activities and processes performed are conducted according to company requirements. This position works closely with other team members.
Principal responsibilities will include to:
- Act as a statistical contact.
- Interact with Data Management personnel as necessary to ensure that the data are in usable format; perform statistical diagnostics prior to database locking.
- Prepare and coordinate for blinded data review meetings prior to database lock.
- Perform ad hoc review of data and analyses following unblinding, as required.
- Ensure that appropriate programs are developed for reporting clinical studies.
- Perform statistical quality control review and program validation for studies.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Biostatistician position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49018.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49018
- Posted: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020