CK Science are recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Coordinator to join a plastics manufacturing company at their site based near Wrexham on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a large manufacturing company who are able to boast a high staff retention rate as well as priding themselves on their speed of service to customers. They now seek an enthusiastic Regulatory Compliance Coordinator to join their team and are able to consider entry level applicants requiring training, or those with some lab experience behind them. The company offers a salary in the range of £20-25,000 per annum depending on experience, as well as and early finish on a Friday, company pension and increasing holidays with service.
This role is located near Wrexham and is not well served by public transport so the ability to drive with own transport is essential.
Regulatory Compliance Coordinator Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Ensure the coordination of the relationship with suppliers and manage supplier regulatory database to ensure up to date compliance documentation.
- Technical appraisal of raw materials.
- Gathering the necessary data from the various contacts in order to produce certificates of compliance with REACH regulations.
- Provide timely feedback to customer requests regarding data sheets, regulatory requests and declarations and any other technical requests.
- Generate SDS and TDS documents as required.
- Write and edit technical files and ensuring their regular updating as required.
- Monitor products within the framework of REACH regulations.
- Complete customer questionnaires.
- Liaise with customers regarding regulatory compliance.
- Support delivery of site and departmental objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- A background/higher education in Chemistry/Polymers.
- Demonstrated Regulatory experience / Hands on experience in creating declaration documentation for global regulatory compliance (Product Stewardship).
- Experience working with, but not limited to, European Regulations for polymers, FDA, Chinese food, Toys, REACH, SML\'s and Dual use Additives.
- Self-motivated with strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in conducting internal auditing to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Performing COSHH assessments.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Compliance Coordinator position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 48823.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48823
- Posted: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020