CK Group are recruiting for a Technical & End User Services Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Technical & End User Services Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
£16.65 per hour PAYE.
Technical & End User Services Analyst Role:
- Support technology advancement within the company via frequent interactions, hands on training and demos.
- Responsible for IS procurement of devices & peripherals for UK&I, ensuring global technology standards are adhered to.
- Support End User Services (EUS) at assigned site(s), providing escalation management for issues, ensuring these are dealt with according to DWX governance model, while manging customer expectations.
- Support User Experience of end user technology at the site(s), ensuring local requirements are articulated to global delivery teams, be involved in testing and rollout of services.
- Bachelor\'s degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience.
- Technically versed with excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and willingness to provide hands on technical support in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on experience with Office 365, SharePoint Online and other Cloud Enterprise Solutions. Collaborative working with Enterprise Architecture group and implementation partners in defining solution specifications.
- Strong time and task management skills to estimate and successfully meet project timelines with ability to bring consistency and quality assurance across various projects.
For more information or to apply for this Technical & End User Services Analyst position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49016.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49016
- Posted: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020