Assay Development Senior Scientist
12 Month Contract (this is likely to be made permanent)
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A leading and innovative medical devices company are looking for an Assay Development Senior Scientist to join their busy R&D department to work on the development of IVD electrochemical assays. The company work on a variety of diagnostic assays and last year launched their product into market and are continuing their growth providing industry-leading products to the healthcare market.
Now is an exciting to join this growing company!
The successful Assay Development Senior Scientist will work on the development of electrochemical diagnostic assays and will be involved in a variety of duties including;
- Line managing a small team, organising workloads and guiding staff technically
- Lead the development of robust assays, ensuring strong performance and stability
- Work on solving problems in the development process, improving and modifying assays where necessary
- Conduct experiments to assess assay performance
- Keep quality standards and deal with design control issues
This role would either be suitable for;
- A Scientist with industrial experience within the IVD industry working on the development of assays
- A PhD graduate with experience working on the development of assays, ideally electrochemical assays.
If you are interested in becoming an Assay Development Senior Scientist with a leading medical devices company in Inverness please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2156960
- Posted: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020