CK Group are recruiting for a 2 Analytical Scientists to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Analytical Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
£22-25 per hour PAYE.
Analytical Scientist Role:
- Performing analytical testing to support project progression during the early preclinical and clinical development phases.
- Identifying and solving potential analytical project issues.
- Planning and conducting lab-based experimental work in accordance with project timelines.
- A degree (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience of successfully delivering analytical activities.
- Knowledge and practical experience across a range of analytical techniques, e.g. LC, MS, GC, NMR, and in analytical method development.
- Broad experience and a proven track record within an analytical department in a pharmaceutical or similar research/manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge and practical experience of quality and regulatory requirements (GMP and ICH) and health and safety requirements.
For more information or to apply for these Analytical Scientist positions, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49015.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49015
- Posted: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020