Job Title: Senior Scientist
Location: North West
Employment Term: Permanent
SRG are working with a Contract Research Organisation who are looking to hire a Senior Scientist as a result of their ongoing success. In this role, you will be involved in preclinical and clinical bioanalytical projects.
- Set up and routine use of LC-MS/MS and a range of other analytical techniques
- Performing equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and method development/validation
- Processing and interpreting data for writing up reports
- Supervising/mentoring junior members of staff
- Working closely with Projects Leaders to hit deadlines for clients' timelines
- Minimum degree in Life Sciences or related subject
- 3 years+ experience working in a bioanalysis laboratory
- Proven experience working within a GLP accredited laboratory
- Hands on experience using LC-MS/MS (Sciex and Waters LC-MS/MS systems is an advantage)
- Experience of bioanalytical method development/validation to FDA/EMA guidelines
- Good computer literacy and competent in Microsoft office i.e. word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157328
- Posted: 5th October 2020
- Expires: 2nd November 2020