CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Clinical Study Data Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Principal Clinical Study Data Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
£500 per day LTD.
Principal Clinical Study Data Manager Role:
- Responsible to coordinate the Clinical Data Management (CDM) deliverables on assigned clinical projects and may be an expert on CDM processes, standards and technology.
- Member of the Global Study Team (GST) and the main point of contact for the (DM) Data Management vendor.
- Responsible to ensure CDM deliverables follow standards and meet data quality.
- Maintain Business Continuity for CDM processes and standards including integrity of the clinical database for the relevant studies.
- May work under direction of an experienced Principle Project Clinical Data Manager.
- University or college degree in the Life Sciences or related subject, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent relevant degree.
- Solid knowledge of Clinical Data Management and experience in the Biotech/Pharma/CRO industry & 7 years+ study management experience - start to finish, setting up, delivering, concluding.
- Demonstrated current understanding of Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP) and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Experience with external vendors.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Study management experience within Oncology.
For more information or to apply for this Principal Clinical Study Data Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49008.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49008
- Posted: 5th October 2020
- Expires: 2nd November 2020