CK Group is recruiting for a Laboratory Service Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site close to Chippenham on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company with extensive experience in research, development, production and the commercialisation of innovative medicines.
Laboratory Service Coordinator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- On site monitoring in all aspects of the laboratory operations and maintaining a good level of understanding of laboratory techniques, problems and solutions, working closely together with Site scientists and staff.
- Support and develop good working relationships with facility maintenance engineers, Subcontractors and Supply Chain Partners to maximise efficiency and control in laboratories.
- Undertake all aspects of Health & safety and on site safety inspections, working closely with HSE representatives and organise, monitor and report defects and issues daily.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Significant experience of working in a similar role in a laboratory environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Service Coordinator position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48985.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48985
- Updated: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020