We are currently looking for a Project Lead - Protein Characterisation to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire area. As the Project Lead - Protein Characterisation you will be responsible for late phase characterisation projects. This role is not lab based.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist with a background in characterisation and some project management experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Lead - Protein Characterisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Activities will include study design, leading CQA assessments, authoring and reviewing protocols and reports, documentation management including risk assessments and trackwise activities, resourcing and presentation of data to a wider team.
2. You will collaborate with characterisation scientists, analytical method development, upstream and downstream science, devices, quality control, stability, regulatory and quality assurance colleagues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Lead - Protein Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences, such as Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Protein Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in protein characterisation ideally using Mass Spec / LCMS. Working in GxP environment would be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project management.
Key Words: Project Lead / Project Management / Protein Characterisation / Biopharmaceuticals / LC MS / Mass Spec / CQA assessment / Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist / GxP / GMP / GCP
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633721
- Posted: 5th October 2020
- Expires: 2nd November 2020