CK Clinical are recruiting for a Associate Director, CMC-Regulatory to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
- Exert excellent CMC-regulatory services
- Be accountable for successful execution of multiple projects and stakeholder\'s satisfaction.
- Collaborates with IPT and CMC teams
- Provides regulatory CMC support for established products including growth market submissions and post-approval activities.
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industries with proven experience in regulatory CMC supporting development and/or post-approval activities
- Experience of the synthesis of drug substances during product development
- Experience of the manufacture of drug products in multiple dosage forms
- Experience in making regulatory submissions and dealing with regulatory agencies, preparation of briefing documents and holding agency meetings relating to CMC/Quality issues.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, CMC-Regulatory position, please contact Amy Lloyd on 01438 842979quoting job ref 48999.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Amy Lloyd
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48999
- Posted: 2nd October 2020
- Expires: 30th October 2020